Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Unable to login to the App

I updated my iOS to 14.2 and now I cannot log in to the OnShape app. I am given a message that states "sign-in failure: invalid email or password". I checked for spaces before my user name as someone else suggested, and changed my password. Both have not worked. Prior to updating, this app worked fine.

Thank you.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Domenico_DDomenico_D Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 59 EDU
    @andrew_jordan416 I'm sorry you are having trouble using the app. I'm on iOS 14.2 and not having any issues.

I'd recommend checking that the Onshape app is up to date.

Also, is it possible that your device got disconnected from wifi when you updated?

• Options
    andrew_jordan416andrew_jordan416 Member Posts: 7
    Thank you for the suggestion! The app is up to date, but I will try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that fixes it.
  • Options
    andrew_jordan416andrew_jordan416 Member Posts: 7
    Uninstalling and reinstalling the app did not work. Any other ideas I can try? Thanks!