Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

How to delete workspace?

tony_459tony_459 Member Posts: 206 ✭✭✭
I have two branches in a document, only one of which is any good. I'd like to delete the branch I don't need---the blue branch in the screenshot, which ends in Main. I can't merge anything from blue into yellow because of feature library mismatch. Branching and merging is something I rarely do, so this all feels like a different language to me. Any suggestions?

Answers

• Evan_ReeseEvan_Reese Member Posts: 2,060 PRO
    you should be able to right-click the branch workspace and hit "delete". It will cut the branch back to the latest version in the branch (V60 for you). If you don't see that option you don't have delete permissions for the document, so talk to your admin, and perhaps also ask Onshape to make the permission needed to delete a workspace different than to delete a document, which I think are very different things.
    Evan Reese / Principal and Industrial Designer with Ovyl