Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

New Feature: Selection Draft

Evan_ReeseEvan_Reese Member Posts: 2,060 PRO
edited November 2020 in General
I finally got round to making a feature I've been wanting since ever. In a similar vein to my Selection Fillet feature, this one automates the tedious task of picking all of those little faces to draft, that are also fairly unstable when the design changes. It's especially handy since the native Rib feature doesn't include a draft option yet. In the past, drafting the faces of something like a waffle rib pattern was just so painful to do and impossible to do robustly. This feature makes it pretty simple. Enjoy!
https://cad.onshape.com/documents/422ce39a8bcf33fd298f57a3/v/f22ce76d44226dec79ef6aba/e/1107a0d95c373981db3448fb
Evan Reese / Principal and Industrial Designer with Ovyl