Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Why can't assembly linear patterns be moved to subassemblies and break if associated parts are moved

EvilegiEvilegi Member Posts: 3
edited December 2020 in Using Onshape
I need help! I am trying to build my home in Onshape and will end up with hundreds of parts so I'm trying organize things into folders and subassemblies but my model just completely broke and won't even let me back out of the creation of the sub assembly folder that I moved some of my parts associated with other part assembly linear patterns. I tried searching and was unable to find any answers or solutions for this. 

I've seen others link their project, does this help? https://cad.onshape.com/documents/ed8d9daa2a6974f4a1eb720b/w/312d694d27ce9a4e837f2693/e/f5a2bd73909467ab01d60694

Answers

• Options
    abwenyabweny Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Hi,
    did you find a solution for this issue?