Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

spline weirdness

IsoThermIsoTherm Member Posts: 66 PRO
Greetings,

I've posted several times with questions on spline behavior. Finnicky beasts. I've been experiencing something lately on several sketches that I thought I'd share to see if anyone else experiences it.

I've got a sketch with a two point spline attached to constrained points on either end. I struggle with editing the spline by trying to move either of the points. I can remove the constraints but I still can't grab or move the ends. Usually I give up and delete the spline and make a new one attached where I want it. This is where things get really strange; when i go to adjust the new spline by grabbing and moving the handles, the old spline (the one I just deleted) shows up on top of the new one I'm trying to edit and the screen gets very skittish (mouse jumps around, hard to put where you want). As soon as I let go of the handle, the old spline disappears, but I can rarely get the new spline to do what I want until I refresh the page.

Anyone?

Thanks,
Isotherm 
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    tim_hess427tim_hess427 Member Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    That is weird - haven't run into that issue myself. My first thought is that maybe its a browser/memory issue? Is everything up-to-date on the machine?
  • Options
    IsoThermIsoTherm Member Posts: 66 PRO
    as far as I know. I run it on Chrome and its up to date.