Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Nothing in the ''Shared with me'' folder

francois_bouletfrancois_boulet Member Posts: 65 EDU
Someone can help ?
I share documents (View only, can copy) with my students but they don't see them in their ''Shared with me'' folder and they don't have the option to ''Remove me from share''
???
La simplicité est la sophistication suprême.
Léonard de Vinci

Comments

• Options
    alnisalnis Member, Developers Posts: 449 EDU
    How are you sharing with students? If you are sharing with a team, then the shared documents will show up under the Teams tab > Your Team Name on the left side. You also can't remove yourself from a share with a team, because that would mean removing yourself from the team. "Shared with me" is only for documents where you were added as an individual as far as I know. However, I might be wrong about this.

Student at University of Washington | Get in touch: contact@alnis.dev | My personal site: https://alnis.dev
  • Options
    francois_bouletfrancois_boulet Member Posts: 65 EDU
    Thanks Alnis !
    La simplicité est la sophistication suprême.
    Léonard de Vinci