Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

improve sketch visibility when working with grey/white/black or any lighter shade of colour

ryan_mcgoldrickryan_mcgoldrick Member Posts: 66 ✭✭✭
The way onshape renders objects in the workspace or sketches depending how you look at it makes it nearly impossible to view sketch entities if your object isn't a deep dark colour, if you have any lighter shade of a colour it is a struggle especially when using shades of black/grey.

We like to keep our models closer to colours they will be produced in but it makes working with them horrible on the eyes.

I've mentioned this before in support tickets, and it might seem like a small thing but it would be really appreciated if it could be improved upon.
 As it is annoying to have to constantly changed model colours for assemblies and between revisions, versions etc it gets messy.

In general this is also an issue with doing multiple line edge or face entity selections where the difference between a current selected face and a new one is really hard to identify.

I doubt I am the only person who thinks this could be improved upon.