Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

How to make a connecting 'curve'?

Aditya_BakshiAditya_Bakshi Member Posts: 2
Hi,
I'm trying to build a basic stadium model with onshape: https://cad.onshape.com/documents/01c716fbbc93016c0342311b/w/178c8020db5915d50d7a2bd2/e/d965ac6f61a42404fd138b17
So basically what I did is, I created the longer sides by drawing three triangles on the front plane and extruding them. For the shorter sides, I offset the right plane (to have the right position) and did the same thing - 3 triangles and extruding. So that's how I got the basic model.
But now what I want to do is, make somewhat of a curve that 'connects' the open spaces, so as to make the final model look like this: 

As you can see, there are those curves at each corner. I want to make those.
So can someone please help me? Thank you. I'm new to onshape. 

Comments