Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Is PARTcommunity in OnShape dead?

The PARTcommunity tabs in my files have stopped working.  I can look up parts but they won't download and import into OnShape.  Also it doesn't appear in the App Store any more.  Have they stopped partnering with OnShape?

Comments

• Options
    joe_dunnejoe_dunne Onshape Employees, Developers, csevp Posts: 198
    Marten,

Cadenas has been made aware of this issue. We are waiting for them to address the download problem.  In the meantime I hide their App Store entry. I did not want more users running into the issue. As soon as the issue is addressed I will turn the App Store entry back on.

I am sure they are working on a fix. If you wanted to send your concerns directly to a person responsible:

s.frenzel@cadenas.de

I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

Joe Dunne / Onshape, Inc.
  • Options
    marten_hutchisonmarten_hutchison Member Posts: 29 EDU
    email sent

• Options
    gabriel_guiguegabriel_guigue Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Hi Marten,
    Until our Cadenas friends fix this issue and their application is back to the store, I invite you to try our FREE TraceParts 3D Design Library, featuring 130 million part number from over 1,000 supplier catalogs!
    All you have to do is to subscribe for free to our App, from Onshape App store

Enjoy!

Best regards,
    Gabriel Guigue, TraceParts CEO.