Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Reality sever vanished

Reality seems to have vanished from the list of onshape apps!
Is this just a temp thing?

Comments

• Aaron_MagninAaron_Magnin Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 114
    Most definitely it's a temporary thing! If you watched Onshape Live (gonna drop this here), you know that the company that makes it was acquired by Onshape/PTC recently. During its transition from a partner to becoming a part on Onshape, there will be a little bit of a limbo period, but never fear we can help! Send me an email and I'll work with you. amagnin@ptc.com  
    ...and sorry for any confusion this may have caused.
  • Ste_WilsonSte_Wilson Member Posts: 199 EDU
    Phew! Good news indeed!  Typically it's just at the moment where my students are ready to use it!
    I'll tell them not to panic and hang fire for that bit of the assignment.
    Good to hear you are officially joining onshape!
  • carles_beltrancarles_beltran Member Posts: 2 PRO
    Is there an approximate date when we will see Onshape Rendering available?
    I used Reality Server previously and need to do some renders ASAP.
    I don't understand why you disable Reality Server before releasing Onshape Rendering
    We can not approximate a release date at this time, and for other readers out there, we're helping Carles via DM/email. If you need help with this, don't hesitate to reach out to me or our team!
  • shawnrwshawnrw Member Posts: 43 PRO
    We can not approximate a release date at this time, and for other readers out there, we're helping Carles via DM/email. If you need help with this, don't hesitate to reach out to me or our team!
    Any updates on when this will return?
    shawnrw said:
    Any updates on when this will return?
    Check your DM. We'll figure this out ASAP.