Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

When creating a square in a sketch, I get an error: Support code f5787efea7aa444788d517f6.

Glenn_4Glenn_4 Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
In this design: https://cad.onshape.com/documents/ced52173f7b40ffbba27529a/w/6e5048eae20934913941a56c/e/96c5b78421f18d9f264472d3
I'm creating construction squares in a sketch like shown:

I do the following steps:
  • Press "g" then "q"
  • Hover the mouse over the existing two construction lines
  • Click when it shows the two constraints (which center the first point on the intersection of the two lines)
  • Press and hold the left "Alt" key on the keyboard
  • Move the mouse and click on the second (lower left) endpoint of the square (after which I would normally set the dimensions by typing "4 enter")
It typically gives me the message "An error occurred when performing the last operation" but every now and then it gives me the above message with a new support code:
"Onshape encountered a problem with your last operation. If the problem persists, please contact support. Support code b9453d071221c4489b442e34."

About once in 20 tries, it actually works.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• PeteYodisPeteYodis Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 518
    Answer ✓
    @Glenn_4 I generated a ticket and we can converse in the support ticket.  

Answers

• PeteYodisPeteYodis Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 518
    Answer ✓
    @Glenn_4 I generated a ticket and we can converse in the support ticket.