Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Opinion

john_brodowskijohn_brodowski Member Posts: 37
I use Pro-e  (CREO), but I am not very happy with that.
I am a consulting engineer designing accelerator components and systems.
Learned how to model using OnShape quite quickly , but found file navigation and management very cumbersome.
OnShape has some modeling limitations that would prevent me from modeling parts I need for my work.
I must say however that OnShape has some very good features that CREO does not have.
I will stick around for a little while waiting for new OnShape  updates. Maybe one day I will switch to OnShape 
Your help is very much appreciated. 

Comments

• viruviru Member, Developers Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    @john_brodowski ,If you required any help regarding Onshape modelling related task I will grateful to help you. If you have anything feel free to ask me or any other Onshaper. This is such a great forum and community which help each other in very positive manner with their thoughtful and innovative idea. I will forever be grateful to Onshape team, member and mentor for giving such a great support to us.

Thanks

With warm regards,
    viru

• shashank_aaryashashank_aarya Member Posts: 265 ✭✭✭
    @john_brodowski This community is very good place to learn where you will get very fast responses in case any help is required. Since, forum has lot of flexibility such as including GIF, Images, unlimited space to explain the thoughts in comments. So you will always get answers in well articulated videos, images, explanations.