Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Right-click rotate shortcut keeps opening menu

tony_459tony_459 Member Posts: 206 ✭✭✭
edited April 2021 in Using Onshape
This didn't use to be a problem. If you wanted to rotate the 3D view, you would just right-click and rotate.
And this still works, but now when I release the right-click, the context menu opens, and this happens many many times per minute. So now I need to keep an extra finger on the ESC button just to close the context menu after I right-click rotate. It doesn't help that I tend to accidentally release the right-click when the cursor is just over a context menu option, so I wind up confirming sketches, hiding parts, etc, and having to undo those accidental actions.
I'm using the very latest version of Firefox on a very capable Razer Blade laptop that has worked fine with Onshape before.
Am I the only struggling with this?

Comments

• Options
    tim_hess427tim_hess427 Member Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    Seems to be working fine over here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    AnotherOnshapeUserAnotherOnshapeUser Member Posts: 28 PRO
    Same problem. Popup shows up on rotate and then selects something unwanted. No apparent solution?