Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Workflow for action items / assigned tasks?

chris_loughnane715chris_loughnane715 Member Posts: 4
I'm kicking versions for different builds and it would be super cool if I could add a comment to a version (e.g. "fit too tight, must increase" on version 1.1) and then when I fix it at the head of the workspace and kick a version to 1.2 be able to go back to that comment and reference that version dynamically, sort of like with github commits.

It seems that isn't possible to do, so I'm curious how other folks use action items.

Comments

• Options
    tim_hess427tim_hess427 Member Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't tried this, but could you respond to the original comment and just add the URL to the new version?
  • Options
    chris_loughnane715chris_loughnane715 Member Posts: 4
     tim_hess427 said:
    I haven't tried this, but could you respond to the original comment and just add the URL to the new version?
    ah, its in a proprietary file. i'll see if i can make a duplicate of it.