Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Images

nicholas_huynh204nicholas_huynh204 Member Posts: 2 EDU
Hello,

I'm currently working on a project for school and have been trying to figure out how to add an image to a part and keep it there. I've figured out how to add a picture to a sketch but I can't figure out how to keep it there in the drawing sheets and assemblies. I'm trying to use the image to sort of add texture to the part I'm making but I'm not sure if OnShape has a feature to let me make the image part of the part. If anyone knows how to do this that would be very helpful thank you.

Answers

• Options
    tim_hess427tim_hess427 Member Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    Onshape doesn't have that functionality. 

You can change the color of individual faces, but you can't apply a picture as a "texture" in onshape.