Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

how do you manage to follow the tutorials without having 2 screens ?

eric_doloriseric_doloris Member Posts: 2 EDU
 hello, when you are not an English speaker and with only one screen, it's really difficult; today i found the method to decrease the speed of videos! otherwise excellent software. best regards

Answers

• bradley_saulnbradley_sauln Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 373
    On a Mac I tend to have 2 virtual desktops that I then swap back and forth on. This does require more pausing of the video though. 

If you don't mind smaller fonts or images you can always try to put both windows side by side and zoom out the browser window (press CTRL + Minus (-)) to still show all the detail.
    Engineer | Adventurer | Tinkerer
    Twitter: @bradleysauln

• steve_shubinsteve_shubin Member Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭✭
    @eric_doloris

If you think about it another way, it’s possible you have more than one screen

In fact it’s possible you may have three screens

I have an iPhone. I can take a lightning to HDMI cable and plug my iPhone into my TV. I also have a little adapter that will allow me to charge my iPhone at the same time

If you have the Apple TV device, you don’t even need that cable

With either of the above set ups, you could watch videos on the large screen of your tv, and at the same time, use Onshape on your computer