Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

can I check globally my design?

nicolas_7nicolas_7 Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
edited September 2015 in Community Support
Hi all, I'm a noob here.
I made a design were some features tend to fail when I edit the history. To manage the size of said history, I spread everything to various part studios, so I don't have a global view of my history.

Here is my question: is there a way to check my whole design, to quickly find if any fillet, draft or boolean operation is red anywhere in the design, and that none of my studio has a sketch or feature dialog open?

If anyone wants to know what I did and criticize: https://cad.onshape.com/documents/2ce135642af145c7862748ec/w/dd904e6ae6aa42dd8ade1920/e/18942358e0924e02a8a54ea3
It's my first design in Oshape, so everything is made the way I could.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    nicolas_7nicolas_7 Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    Thanks for your answer, I guess it's an obvious feature, no need to add a ticket for it. I'll have a look at the version system soon I think.