Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

enable custom tables in view only link sharing

monroe_weber_shirkmonroe_weber_shirk Member Posts: 96 EDU
I created a BOM and cut list table for part studios and would like those tables to be visible in link sharing. 
Here is the link to the shared document.
I can't figure out how to show the custom table when using link sharing. 
Here is the original document link that shows the custom tables for BOM and cut list.
Or is it possible that you won't see the custom tables either because the tables are somehow associated with my account? If that is the case, how do I make the table be associated with the part studio? 
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    I see that the custom tables I have created are listed under "my custom tables" and so it is possible that no one else sees my tables. If that is the case, then my question is how to make my custom tables be associated with a part studio.
  • Options
    MinutemenDesignMinutemenDesign Member Posts: 6 PRO
    I believe you need to have an Onshape account to see the custom tables. As long as the recipient has at least a free account they can see that information. View only links are good to show exploded views, BOMs, and of course the parts and drawings.
  • Options
    I was able to add the tables to the workspace by creating a feature in the workspace and an export import link to the table featurescript. So at least now other users can see the tables. I am still hoping that there is a way to enable access to the custom tables. The holes custom table shows up in the view only incognito Onshape window.