Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Is it possible to display the date/time of each step in the "Workspace History" list?

tom_cassidytom_cassidy OS Professional Posts: 8
It would be nice to see a timestamp on the steps within the workspace history listing to make it easier to go back in time.  For instance I made a change a few days ago that I'd like to review, and it would be much easier to scan the list if I could see the date as well...

Best Answers

Answers

• tom_cassidytom_cassidy OS Professional Posts: 8
    Thanks- that will help a lot.  A bit confusing, though, that there are two ways to view the history, and the "history" button doesn't show this info...  Got it no
    Sorry- ignore that previous comment- it was a draft that got accidentally posted!
    Meant to say that now that I understand how it works I'm guessing you wanted a "quick" view and a "detailed" view...
    Awesome!  That's even better to know!  Thanks for your help.