Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Removing Applications from my account

How do you delete applications that are no longer available/working?
When I go to "Insert new element" - "Applications", I have a list of apps that I have connected in the past.  Many of them are no longer available on the app store and no longer function.
How do I remove those apps from the list?
Going to "My apps" on the app store only shows the ones that are still available, that I have "subscribed" to.  They allow me to "cancel plan", and when cancelling, it is removed from "Insert new element" - "Applications", along with being removed from "My account" - "Applications".  This is behavior I would expect.
The apps that are no longer available show up in "Insert new element" - "Applications" and show up in "My account" - "Applications", which gives me the option to grant or deny access, but neither setting changes anything.  The app is still not available in the app store and still not functional.  

How do we remove these apps?

Comments

• Options
    Aaron_MagninAaron_Magnin Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 114
    Hey Nic, you should create a support request for this, they can help you out. I understand this frustration --I experienced the same-- and by reporting it, the chances of it being fixed in the future improves dramatically.