Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Recommended Self Paced Course Order

adam_kravatzadam_kravatz Member Posts: 1 EDU
Hi All,
I am a Tech. Ed. Teacher starting with onshape and I have worked through a few of the Self Paced Courses but have been finding some would be better to do before others. I wasn't sure if anyone out there has developed a course progression or order that works best them or student's to go through. I understand the fundamentals first, then basic, etc. But would love to see an outline that said Introduction to Sketching then Parts design Using Part Studio, etc. Thank you for all your time and thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    Domenico_DiMareDomenico_DiMare Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 85
    Hi @adam_kravatz

I'm sure some other educators will have additional input for you on their course progression, but I just wanted to make sure you were familiar with our Learning Pathways in the Learning Center. Pathways are courses that are organized into a progression and you get a certificate when you complete a pathway!

We are also in the process of creating an Intro to CAD curriculum with assignments, lectures, teacher guides, projects, and more. You can check out the progress and use any of the pieces as they come out.