Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Onshape misses the second number/character typed in sketch dimensions

daniel_salleydaniel_salley Member Posts: 1
Hi all, i aware this might sound like a strange issue so please let me know if this is just a problem on my end. When typing dimensions quickly into a sketch feature Onshape constantly misses the second typed character. For example if i was typing 1.5, it would miss "." and i end up with 15 as the dimension, and if i intend to enter "15" i get "1". It happens 20-40% of the time. This is not a big issue but can break the flow of thought. This only happens on Onshape, not noticed it anywhere else on my PC, has anyone else seen this?

Comments

• Options
    CBowersCBowers Member Posts: 50 PRO
    I always have some kind of input lag whenever I'm typing anything into Onshape. Sometimes it will actually type several characters, then shift back to right after the first character and start typing again.