Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Wrap Help for Cylindrical Puzzle box

Trying to figure out how to use the wrap feature to produce a maze pattern on a cylinder for a puzzle box I want to 3D print (I am aware there are versions like this on thingiverse but I intend to sell some so I want to avoid any legal issues and produce my own version). I am getting stuck on the wrap where it is telling me "Failed to thicken all selections". If I rotate it 100degrees it will work but not at 0. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any advise is appreciate. Thanks in advance. https://cad.onshape.com/documents/7dc6a895dc7896cadd8385df/w/1dbc4974d616a10b7cbe2e0e/e/06bf8520752b5a7de14c9941?renderMode=0&uiState=61849bf9b0d65a105024430d