Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Render Studio: maximum Resolution 2.1MP

rene_finkrene_fink Member Posts: 3
Hey guys,

when trying to render a scene from Render Studio, anytime I go above 2.1MP I get a message saying that this would exceed the 2.1MP limit - even though the documentation states a maximum resolution of 100MP.

Has anyone else experienced this and how do I get Onshape do render at a higher resolution?

Cheers
René
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    GregBrownGregBrown Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 104
    During the beta period (which we are in currently) we have limited the resolution to 2.1MP. 
  • Options
    rene_finkrene_fink Member Posts: 3
    GregBrown said:
    During the beta period (which we are in currently) we have limited the resolution to 2.1MP. 

I will assume that the beta period and its end has yet to be determined, but is there a timeframe as to when this limit might be increased?
    Even 8MP or so would be a lot more usable and still a far cry from the 100MP and associated computing time needed.