Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Frames menu

amir_livneamir_livne Member Posts: 76 EDU
Hi
As a teacher I'm using the education version.
Today I read about the new "Frame" menu that looks very attractive.  
 Is there any reason that this feature does not exist in the education version?
Thanks
Amir

Comments

• Options
    amir_livneamir_livne Member Posts: 76 EDU
    Alter I wrote that message the Frame menu suddenly appear...
  • Options
    michael3424michael3424 Member Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭
    According to Onshape, it can take a bit of time for ne or updated features to be visible as the upgrades get implemented across the large user base.
  • Options
    lanalana Onshape Employees Posts: 699
    Newly released modeling features becomes available in new documents immediately and in existing documents after upgrade. Upgrades repoint part studios to the new feature library version and are done on the documents. We have not been restricting modeling functionality access by an account type. You might open your old document and find this functionality missing - there should be a notification prompting this document upgrade in such a case.