Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Sharing with Onshape people only...

Is there an accepted way for one to share some content with only Onshape staff?

Comments

• john_rousseaujohn_rousseau Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 353
    edited November 2014
    You can share it with support@onshape.com and we can take a look at it. Are you having an issue or do you just want to show off your skillz? :smile: 

-John
    John Rousseau / VP, Technical Operations / Onshape Inc.
  • Jim_AndersJim_Anders Member Posts: 24 ✭✭
    John,

Thanks!  I wanted to show the complexity level that my current company is working with (using SolidWorks). These are imported from SolidWorks and the largest of the group doesn't really load reliably. I thought you guys might like to see this.

There will be another time and place for me to really show off my skillz!  ;)

My head is exploding over the possibilities!

Regards,
    Jim Anders

• john_rousseaujohn_rousseau Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 353
    Hi Jim,

We'll definitely take a look. Can you share it with support@onshape.com? Use the Feedback tool in the product to let us know about which document is having problems and we can look at what's going on. Sorry for the hassle!

-John
    John Rousseau / VP, Technical Operations / Onshape Inc.
  • jon_hirschtickjon_hirschtick Onshape Employees Posts: 91
    Also you can of course Share with individual Onshape people too.  Can't wait to hear how your head is exploding -- or rather the possibilities!  Thanks once again everyone for giving us the feedback and examples that help us improve Onshape.  It's incredibly useful for us.