Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

IOS Onahape upgrade

angelo_scozzarellaangelo_scozzarella Member Posts: 58 EDU
Are there imminent upgrades? 

Comments

• Options
    MichaelPascoeMichaelPascoe Member Posts: 1,713 PRO
    edited March 2022
    Can you provide more info?

According to Onshape live 2022, there are some pretty sweet upgrades coming for IOS. Here is where the Onshape live recordings are stored.

Learn more about the Gospel of Christ  ( Here )

CADSharp  -  We make custom features and integrated Onshape apps!   cadsharp.com/featurescripts 💎
  • Options
    angelo_scozzarellaangelo_scozzarella Member Posts: 58 EDU
    Thank you. I watched the Onshape live but i can’t see some features very important, in my opinion, for a comfortable use on tablet, ipad specifically. The search between features or parts, the resize of planes, a lazo selection.
  • Options
    wayne_sauderwayne_sauder Member, csevp Posts: 477 PRO
    edited March 2022
    @angelo_scozzarella
    Have you looked for improvement requests to vote up? 
    If there is none, have you considered submitting them for the rest of us to upvote? 
    Some of these things I would like to see, however normally I work on a computer so it doesn't bug me enough to force me to write the improvement request myself. Write them up the rest of us will vote.