Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Feature script need

wayne_sauderwayne_sauder Member, csevp Posts: 477 PRO
Is there someone that would have an interest in writing a feature script for hydraulic hose routing? There is a couple of tools that almost work, so probably not a huge job, I just want to make them work the way I want them to work. I just don't have the time or expertise at the moment. PM me if interested. 

Comments

• Options
    Keith_RiceKeith_Rice Member Posts: 5 PRO
    edited April 2022
    Hi Wayne. I think CADSharp can provide exactly what you're looking for. We currently write some incredible FeatureScripts for Onshape customers of all sizes. I'll DM you my contact info or you can find it on our website.
  • Options
    emagdalenaC2iemagdalenaC2i Member, Developers, Channel partner Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi wayne
    I am working in that, so send me a DM if you want to schedule a videoconference
    Un saludo,

Eduardo Magdalena                         C2i Change 2 improve                         ☑ ¿Por qué no organizamos una reunión online?  
                                                                         Partner de PTC - Onshape                                     Averigua a quién conocemos en común
  • Options
    wayne_sauderwayne_sauder Member, csevp Posts: 477 PRO
    Thanks to all who responded, at the moment I have someone working on it. This has been another good example of the great community that Onshape has.