Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Anyone know how to fix this error?

andrew_bekheitandrew_bekheit Member Posts: 2 EDU
It says Extrude 8 did not regenerate properly: Failed to Extrude selections, check input.

Heres is the project if you want to know what it could possibly be https://cad.onshape.com/documents/d655ea931de1a2af764e8616/w/0eced8708364b1603c78c68f/e/85c110ff32ce13d0d5d547d2?renderMode=0&uiState=6296db2bbc208d7d79b55232 

Best Answer

• wayne_sauderwayne_sauder Member, csevp Posts: 477 PRO
    edited June 2022 Answer ✓
    @andrew_bekheit
    Here is one problem. The kernel does not allow this type of geometry. In order to find this, I had to get rid of all the extruded faces you had in extrude 8, reducing it to only the sketch Maze. I normally try not to put that many faces in one extrude command.  

Answers

• wayne_sauderwayne_sauder Member, csevp Posts: 477 PRO
    edited June 2022 Answer ✓
    @andrew_bekheit
    Here is one problem. The kernel does not allow this type of geometry. In order to find this, I had to get rid of all the extruded faces you had in extrude 8, reducing it to only the sketch Maze. I normally try not to put that many faces in one extrude command.  
  • andrew_bekheitandrew_bekheit Member Posts: 2 EDU
    Ok Thank You :smile: