Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Improvements to Onshape - August 5th, 2022

2»

Comments

• Options
    Evan_ReeseEvan_Reese Member Posts: 2,066 PRO
    This is a hugely valuable update! Thanks, team!
    Evan Reese / Principal and Industrial Designer with Ovyl
  • Options
    J_FitchJ_Fitch Member Posts: 3 PRO
    Finally! A new sheet metal update! Keep 'em coming! The rest are great too, but we have been waiting for sheet metal updates for a very long time.
  • Options
    Ben_BrownBen_Brown Member Posts: 11
    I was just wishing Onshape had partial sheet-metal flanges.
    The inability to do flag notes has been a thorn in my side since I started using Onshape.
    Fantastic Update!

• Options
    emagdalenaC2iemagdalenaC2i Member, Developers, Channel partner Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    En este enlace podéis ver las Novedades de Onshape en español:
    https://youtu.be/PuWj5g9KVqs
    Un saludo,

Eduardo Magdalena                         C2i Change 2 improve                         ☑ ¿Por qué no organizamos una reunión online?  
                                                                         Partner de PTC - Onshape                                     Averigua a quién conocemos en común
  • Options
    ssearlessearle Member Posts: 4 PRO
    Absolutely outstanding job on the flag note addition and implementation! Love the ease of adding flag notes to balloons. 
  • Options
    Axel_KollmenterAxel_Kollmenter Member Posts: 410 PRO
    edited August 2022
    Partial Flanges are so nice to have now :love:
    Still waiting for a Icon or " (-) " to see which parts are still undefined in assemblies but this time there are a lot of great new improvements!
    Best regards,

Axel Kollmenter
  • Options
    christopher_dziubachristopher_dziuba Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Is a bad that I will barely ever use these features but they still inexplicably excite me?
  • Options
    Phillip_BPhillip_B Member Posts: 33 PRO
    I love the bezier curves! I have really missed them so much.
  • Options
    Pattabi_KakumanuPattabi_Kakumanu Member Posts: 39 PRO
    Great improvements, Onshape team! ICON FOR FAILED FEATURES is my favorite
  • Options
    Bernabe_HernandezBernabe_Hernandez Member Posts: 1
    Flag notes are definitely useful for putting quality points on a fabrication drawing.
  • Options
    john_allen289john_allen289 Member Posts: 34 PRO
    Selective Merge UI is excellent, this is really helping us tidy up our Version Tree and & Branches and giving us way for confidence to be agile between different workspaces and branches. Flag notes is also a great tool. No more ECN's for someone forgetting to replace the flag on a Drg View, hooray!.
  • Options
    lucas_johnson223lucas_johnson223 Member, csevp Posts: 18 PRO
    Wow! Lots of good stuff!