Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Anyway to force a scheduled workspace update to happen immediately?

JollyJolly Member Posts: 81 PRO
Often when branching or working with old stuff I have to have a workspace update. It's gotten better but sometimes when I say to do the update 'now' and have it kick me out it still ends up rescheduling the automatic update 15min later. Anyway to go back and reschedule it manually?

Comments

• Options
    onilssononilsson Member Posts: 3 PRO
    Hi,

Anything new on this subject ?
    every time I have to update a branch I make sure to close every instance of onshape and that no one else is on the document, but it still ends up rescheduling for 20 min later every time
    Often its just time lost because I'm blocked until the reschedule happen, unless I risk working on the document and end up not closing it in time