Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Just came back to OnShape after a couple of years away.
I want top draw railroad passenger car sides etc.
1. Is there a video that shows procedure for this., or close to it.
2. When I get to print or cut the shape the local library Makerspace uses Fusion 360, When I get to print or cut the shape at the local library will I be able to convert to Fusion 360, and have any modifications done by them in Fusion 360,.3. Can OnShape allow for engraving onto the side of grill etc for use in cnc machine? when not printing but cutting out the shape and engraving on cnc