Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

student account issue

Hi, I am an engineering student at Western Ontario. I am trying to create a student account for my class, I typed in my details and everything and it took me to the second set of questions which was about my institute. When I completed all the information about my institute and clicked "continue" it does not take me to the next page. it just shows a small loading animation and then comes back to the same page where it asked me for my institution's information. I tried it several times and even installed a new browser to try it out but it seems to never work. But when my classmates try, it works the first time. At this point, I just feel like it's an issue with just my credentials. please help me as soon as possible, I even sent 2 tickets as I have a class very soon and I need the access before the class. Thank you very much in advance.

Answers