Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Have we lost Simulation

bert_fouriebert_fourie Member Posts: 101 PRO
I wanted to do a simulation today but it had been disabled in my Onshape - is that the general situation or i should still be able to use simulation?

Comments

• Options
    sebastian_glanznersebastian_glanzner Member, Developers Posts: 401 PRO
    @bert_fourie
    Same here, I'm also a Professional User.
    According to the "What's new post" Onshape Simulation Beta is only available for Enterprise Users, at the moment:
    https://forum.onshape.com/discussion/19282
  • Options
    chris_gromek_onshapechris_gromek_onshape Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 19
    Greetings All,

Monday night when Simulation launched to all Enterprise accounts all EVP users lost Simulation capability, unless they were already an Enterprise user.  I have been working with operations to reinstate active EVP users - which certainly include you Bert and Sebastian.  Please let me know by Monday if you do not see the capability re-instated and I apologize for the disruption.

To any other EVP users who find themselves in a similar situation, please send me an email at cgromek@ptc.com if you do not find Simulation re-instated by end of day Monday.

Thank you for your patience,
    Chris

• Options
    sebastian_glanznersebastian_glanzner Member, Developers Posts: 401 PRO
    @chris_gromek_onshape
    Thank you! The simulation beta is working for me  :)