Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

No infill when slicing with Cura

gibet_bgibet_b Member Posts: 6
Hi,

I'm becoming crazy, I don't understand why I have not infill in Cura (or Prusa Slicer) :

I tried differents settings, but I guess the problem is with my model...

Here is the model : https://cad.onshape.com/documents/7e977f5817173f55f0ed8245/w/48f0411e22340448dd6b079e/e/08a0062785eb728074e50a2d?renderMode=0&uiState=63d180dac069dd4e83a5a0a0

Do you have an idea ?

Thanks a lot

Comments

• _anton_anton Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 258
    The walls are hollow and very thin - only the yellow regions you see here will be printed. I think, for the purposes of printing, you'll need to make the model more solid than it is. You'll also likely need supports.

• gibet_bgibet_b Member Posts: 6
    Thanks.
    I just find my mistake : it was the last shell which included all the part...
  • gibet_bgibet_b Member Posts: 6
    Thanks.
    I just find my mistake : it was the last shell which included all the part...