Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

error message on drawing

colin_dalycolin_daly OS Professional Posts: 37 ✭✭
I am getting the following error message "GetAssocInfo Http_Client error status: 500"  repeatedly in a drawing, and dimensions are turning red even when I haven't modified any part of the assembly that applies to those dimensions...  any ideas why this error keeps coming up?

Comments

• andrew_troupandrew_troup Member, Mentor Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to share the offending drawing with Onshape support, and raise a feedback ticket with the pasted content or URL of this post.
  • cadmandocadmando Member Posts: 68 ✭✭
    I have started a thread also about the Dims turning red, and I have raised a feedback ticket about the error code, the error code has been identified as a Bug and they are looking into a fix.

Graham