Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Tech Tip Tip

S1monS1mon Member Posts: 2,359 PRO
@Roy_Mutalik

The latest Tech Tip posted to Youtube is helpful, except it never mentions using Option on a Mac keyboard (my Mac keyboard doesn't have a key labeled "alt", and my Logitech "mac compatible" bluetooth keyboard has the command key also labeled "alt" which doesn't work for this shortcut). It's not super hard to figure out, but it seems weird not to mention, although it is in the associated article.

Comments

• Options
    Roy_MutalikRoy_Mutalik Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 34
    @S1mon
    Thank you so much for the feedback/heads up!
    As a matter of fact, you are certainly correct. I use a Mac myself, and my external keyboard labels it correctly as ALT, but I should have mentioned that it explicitly is Option when on a Mac. I will correct this in the article, and add a note to the video!
  • Options
    S1monS1mon Member Posts: 2,359 PRO
    I'm also noticing that the keyboard shortcut help has ctrl / ⌘ but does not have alt / ⌥.