Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

IMPORTED DWT FILE IS NOT SHOWING WHEN DRAWING IS CREATED

cadmandocadmando Member Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi all
I have been attempting to learn all about Drawings, but have come up against a problem.

Image 1 below shows the imported dwt template file.
Image 2 shows the drawing tab for Drawing 2 after creating a new drawing, as you can see the template is not showing.

If I Download the dwt file from onshape and open it in Autocad the template is available for editing.

When I come up against a problem I will try everything I can to resolve it on my own, I think you learn more that way, but on this one I have run out of ideas, I really hope some of you experienced ones can help me solve this problem.

The project is a public one I have been learning about mates, the project name is MATES, the link below should take you to the  project

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/3b3d660211de47a58317c9cc/w/1fe386b18130441eaacb558d/e/e12e33cbabbd428793997ee7

Many thanks in advance

Graham (CadManDo)