Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Manipulating vertex's between sketches on different planes to complete a part feature

Hi, first post on the forum, and reletively new to cad and Onshape.
I'm doing some modeling practice on an exhaust manifold and i've created several planes for my sketch lines, which i intend on lofting to the collector flange. I'm trying to use standard schedule 10 pipe dimensions so im relying on moving the flange to wherever it needs to be in order to line all the vertecies up. As you see in the photo, there's a small 2 mm gap and another short section. ideally i'd like to coincide those points but theyre on different sketch planes and the pierce tool isn't quite achieving the results i'm looking for.
Seem to be getting ahead of myself and wondering if there's a tool ideal for this situation that i'm not aware of yet.  Open to opinions on a better way to do this of course...since i wont be able to just move the flange for the rest of the cylinders.

Any feedback would be much appriciated! Thanks

Answers