Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

How to communicate with all Members of an Onshape Team?

Scott_MorrisScott_Morris Member Posts: 17 EDU
Does anyone have a best practice or found a capability in Onshape to communicate with a Team? I have a small number of teams right now, but I cannot find a way to send them all an email, a notification or other communication without duplicating the team members in another application. I have looked at action items, but this does not seem appropriate for sharing general information with the team. I want to make sure the communication is shared on a common, known platform so people are aware of it. 

I could do crafty things like share a document with the team and continuously update its content or create markups, but I don't think this is a method most people will understand. 

It would be cool if the Onshape team could be linked to a #slack channel, a MS team, an email group, etc.