Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Inspection Item each line in a text box (COULD AN ADMIN PLEASE MOVE THIS TO REQEUSTS PLEASE)

Nath_McCNath_McC Member Posts: 114 PRO
edited April 2023 in Drawings
I want to suggest that we be able to add an inspection item number for each line on a text block.
I have a notes block with multiple numbered points, and I can not add an inspection number to each line and have it link.

The work around would have to be adding a separate text item for each line to separate it.  

Comments

• Options
    PeteYodisPeteYodis Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 519
    @Nath_McC We do intend to do exactly that, we are just not there yet.  We would like for lists in notes to be able to have an inspection item assigned per numbered/lettered note list item.  I have created a ticket and tied your ticket to that improvement.  
  • Options
    Nath_McCNath_McC Member Posts: 114 PRO
    Brilliant. Thank you for the update.