Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Lofting Help

ajay_narayana603ajay_narayana603 Member Posts: 2 EDU
Trying to do what should be a simple loft but when I select both arcs in my sketch it says that Loft path must be a contiguous set of curves. What does Loft path must be a contiguous set of curves mean? What should I do when making my paths to avoid this? Why can it follow one of the paths but not both?

Comments

• Options
    S1monS1mon Member Posts: 2,372 PRO
    https://cad.onshape.com/help/Content/loft.htm

If you could share some images or a public model, it would be easier to help. My first guess is that you've picked two curves thinking that they're separate profiles, but they've both ended up in the same profile selection by mistake, in which case you might get an error like that.