Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Downgraded from Edu to Free license after graduation

I'm fine having a Free license after my Edu license expired, I want to keep it that way. However, this dialog keeps pestering me:

as well as a pop-up "Attention graduating students!"

I am trying to select "Free subscription" there, but the only option is to renew:

I want to keep my account with that e-mail address and all the designs it has. If I'm doing professional work (hoping to be given the opportunity), I will create a separate account for that.

How do I confirm that the downgrade from Edu to Free is ok, and that onshape can stop sending me red banners and special offer pop-ups?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Mark_CheliMark_Cheli Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 13
    Hi!  These banners will disappear automatically 14 days after your EDU subscription, no need to take any direct action on your side.  Additionally you shouldn't be seeing any more "Attention graduating students!" displays either once you've closed them initially.  Glad you're sticking with us post-graduation! 

This is good feedback on the process, I'll bring this to the team to see how we can streamline this a bit.  We hope to have many more students like yourself graduating and holding onto your portfolio far in the future.