Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Comment not Posting

daniel_eckerdaniel_ecker Member Posts: 5
Hi,

I am new here and was trying to post a helpful comment on a topic, but when I clicked "Post Comment", the comment disappears and doesn't seem to actually post. Is there some rule about having to do certain things before you can post comments?

Comments

• Options
    julian_frostjulian_frost Member Posts: 13
    I've been having the same problem. Lou Gallo says he fixed it for me. This will be a good test to see if it works! If it doesn't clear up for you, email him at the Community Manager link in the blue box, above.
  • Options
    glen_dewsburyglen_dewsbury Member Posts: 585 ✭✭✭
    It is normal for new members on the forum. Someone has to release your comments. Done for a short time to keep an eye out for spammers etc.
  • Options
    heider_satiheider_sati Member Posts: 4
    I'm having the same problem, tried to help but the post keeps disappearing and nothing posted, would be better to "save draft" if it cannot be posted rather than having us to type it more than once without knowing what's going on.