Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Issue with changing email address

I am a teacher with an education account and I am about to change schools so I want to change my email address. When I go to 'my account'/'emails' it shows my old work email address as the primary - I delete this and enter an alternative email, when I click the blue 'add' button a box pops up asking me to confirm my Onshape password, so I enter this and click 'OK', the box goes away. I then try logging out and logging back in but it won't accept the new email - I still have to enter the old one, once I'm logged in and then go back to 'my account'/'emails' my old email is showing as the primary again! Please help!