Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Two questions

bilal_mohammadbilal_mohammad Member Posts: 4
this is the file we are talking about 

Tuff Sucker Attachment | Tuff Sucker Attachment (onshape.com)

1- why can I not edit Sketch 6 and Sketch 4? (they don't become blue when I right-click and pick edit in the left bar) it looks like i can edit Sketch 2 just fine. how do I edit those two sketches?
2- I understand that on a loft the number of vertices between two surfaces needs to be the same for the loft to construct properly, however, I for the life of me cannot get the vertices to align for loft 1 and i am getting this twisted loft, is there a better way of doing this? i just want a smooth transition between the two surfaces. 

Comments

• Options
    S1monS1mon Member Posts: 2,443 PRO
    1. Sketch 6 has "fix" constraints on the curves. If you removed those you'll be able to edit it. Sketch 4 can be edited just fine, but you need to modify the numbers. It's fully constrained, but editable.
    2. Sketch 6 has two segments. Sketch 4 has 4. If you split the top and bottom segments of Sketch 4 in half, the loft will behave better.

• Options
    bilal_mohammadbilal_mohammad Member Posts: 4
    Thanks S1mon, you are a life saver! that helped me out big time. much appreciated!