Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Render Studio helps me win more business

xTimRicexTimRice Member Posts: 59 PRO
Building custom wood furniture is hard. Buyers have a vision in their head and most of the time have no idea how to communicate it. As a designer, its challenging to come up with a design, build it in CAD, and get feedback from the client all in an efficient process.

Since the introduction of Render Studio, I have won significantly more business.

My favorite part is not having to setup anything and still getting a beautiful image. In modeling, I already add materials. So when I get to Render Studio, all I have to do is insert the assembly, and BAM, a nearly perfect render is ready to go. The only change is sometimes adding a different UV projector to specific parts. Saving to Onshape/disk takes less than a minute and is great quality for email.

Here is a quote from a recent customer:
Also thanks for knocking out that rendering so fast - the visual is SO helpful :)

Thank you team!

PS: What renders have you used to win projects?
Handcrafted furniture in Boston
https://thesmoothcut.com/