Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Going through the Tutorials from the beginning but getting stuck...

don_whitmire968don_whitmire968 OS Professional Posts: 21 PRO
I have been an on and off user of UG and SW for several years until a colleague recently exposed me to Onshape.  I wanted to start in the beginning in an effort to not miss or skim over anything.  I am running into a silly issue...when I click the link(s) in the instruction window prior to the basic trainings, the tab that opens does not show any sketch tabs thus rendering the instruction useless.  I thought it may have been a browser issue but that doesn't appear to be the case.  What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• Options
    andrew_troupandrew_troup Member, Mentor Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Onshape users: please don't reply to this topic, which is a duplicate of "Getting Stuck ..."