Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.


What is the name of this part's fillet thingy? And how to achieve it in OnShape?

vu_nguyen404vu_nguyen404 Member Posts: 6 EDU

I came across this interesting fillet thing but I don't know what is the name of it to search how to do it? Can you tell me what its name is and I'd really appreciated if you guys show me how to do it in OnShape also!
Thanks in advance!


Sign In or Register to comment.