Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Boolean Resulted in no Geometry Change

cyrus_costa541cyrus_costa541 Member Posts: 29
When I try and boolean two faces I get something that says that "Boolean resulted in no geometry change. Either the parts do not fully intersect or they are not fully contained. However I have looked at the lines I am using and they are using the exact same lines and the only gap I see seems to be due to the imperfect graphics of onshape. I am not sure what to do.
Below is a link to the model.
 https://cad.onshape.com/documents/fd607866cf7bb929780c1d65/w/9c8d461f2e6c1d2e687a7e1d/e/eed64e90f2f8012c4f566e48?renderMode=0&uiState=65659f2203b7ea273b2b96a9
The two faces I am trying to join are the light blue and grey faces and the intersection is circled in red in the image below.

Comments